Random thoughts  

Posted by teo

It has been an unreal couple of weeks for me.

Everyone has a choice in attaching specific emotions to specific experiences. Some easier, some harder, but the choice is still there, nonetheless.

I only have 9 hours of lessons this week.

No wonder Photoshop is this expensive.

I speak in all shades of ambiguous grey to others, but when I reflect it's almost always clear and distinct, black and white. But I'm slowly learning that not everything has to be captured exactly in words - there is a beauty in finesse and subtlety.

Better that Favre doesn't reach the Super Bowl, rather than reach it and underperform.

I don't think life can be beautiful if one never feels joy outside of himself. How often do you spend thinking of others rather than fixating on yourself?

Do girls freak out if guys cry about emotional stuff?

Throw in the team and it'd be the full spectrum of emotional fulfillment.

Colon, capital D.

This entry was posted on Jan 28, 2008 at Monday, January 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment